CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE NINJA - FINNISH MARKET🇫🇮
Do you want to create world class customer experience and earn our customers fame? Apply for being a part of our team next winter season, where you’ll learn about all aspects of Ridestore.
The role consists of everything from helping our customers find the right snow gear to solve delivery issues in Finnish and English. Since our customers are the foundation of our marketing it’s very important that you are able to put yourself in their shoes. And when needed you always do as much as you can in order to help them out.
You’ll work within a remote based team where all tools and work tasks are online, meaning you can work from the whole world only there’s wi-fi. We’re an international crew and our internal work language is in English, and you’ll get colleagues across the globe.
You’ll be a part of a high performing team where everyone strive to achieve awesomeness together for the joint mission, create the best experience in the world for our customers. Ridestore will provide you with all the support and tools you need, and with alignment to our core values and motivation you’ll reach and exceed our targets. With high performance you’ll be rewarded with the opportunity to create your own role in our organization and possibility to be included in the low season team.
- reply to messages from our finnish customers, in order to create awesome online customer experience
- lead and take part of improvement projects, both internal and external towards our customers
- the role is part-time to begin with until March 2020, around 60 hours per month with opportunities for more with great performance
What we can offer you
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- A career in a profitable and fast growing e-commerce company
- A company environment that let's you be yourself
Read more about Ridestore here
- fluent in finnish & english
- big interest in people and online customer experience
- frequent online purchaser
- hunger to always learn more